IDEAS FOR IMAGING AND ORGANIZATION
1. CLARIFY YOUR PRIORIITIES (what's important to you)
2. GET AGREEMENT FROM THE GROUP - OR ORGANIZATION - ABOUT
PRIORITIES (do others agree with you about what's important?)
3. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO EVERYTHING YOURSELF
4. ESTABLISH TIME COMMITMENTS REQUIRED AND INDIRECT COSTS, AS AWEE
AS DIRECT COSTS (both to the organization as a corporate body and to individuals within
the organization as well as to yourself)
5. DETERMINE THE SKILLS REQUIRED (what expertise is needed to accomplish what you
- determine who has those skills
- determine who needs those skills (your market)
- determine how you can get hold of those skills if you
or others within the organization do not have them
6. WHO CAN HELP US?
- within the organization (internally)
- outside the organization (externally)
AS A CONCEPT
WHAT IS YOUR CONCEPT OF THINKING?
DOES IT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK THINKING IS ?
HOW WOULD YOU RECOGNIZE THAT SOMEONE IS THINING ?
DOES YOUR CONCEPT OF THINKING FIT WITH THE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT
WHAT DO WE DO THAT PEOPLE CALL THINKING ?
generalize from observations
make connections or associations
make calculated guesses
formulate thoughts into sentences or statements
make a plan
anticipate some occurence
HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THINKING AND FANTASY?
HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IMAGING AND THINKINGS?
HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A
FANTASY, AN IMAGE AND A THOUGHT?
WHERE DO IDEAS OR THOUGHTS COME FROM?
DO ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ORIGINATE FROM YOURSELF ?
HOW WOULD YOU RECOGNIZE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT AS ORIGINATING
FROM YOURSELF AND NOT FROM SOMEONE ELSE ?